01 November 2008

Forgive Me


It's such a cold night and it so dark,
walking down the streets of memories,
I'm here all alone with no one by my side,
It's only me, thinking of You
with hands full of sins.

O Allah, here I come,
O Allah, I'm crying for forgiveness,
Although, I'm betrayed You,
so many times, in the past,
O Lord, it so fair for You to punish me.

In the morning light,
in the sunny day,
Crying happy tears, coz I'm free,
I need You to guide me, protect me,
don't ever leave me, strengthen my faith,
light up my heart with the light of Iman.

O Allah, I want to thank you for saving me,
O Allah, thank You for giving me hope,
I promise, I won't betray You anymore O Lord,
I hope You always guide me,
and lead me to happiness with the one You love,
together in paradise.

O Allah, I want to thank you for saving me,
O Allah, thank You for giving me hope,
Although, I'm betrayed You so many times,
In the past O Lord, it's so fair for You to punish me.




Taubat Seorang Hamba

No comments: